For my first post I took some inspiration from other blogs I’ve followed. A particular one caught my interest, which felt like having written it myself. – It was a post from Annabelle wondering what her daughter would consider to be her home and language when asked “Where are […]
Top Posts & Pages
- "Guten Rutsch!": what does this German wish really mean?
- The importance of role plays for children (and us...)
- Loriot and his poem about "Advent" – an example of German humour
- Traditional Dutch games for children: Sjoelbak, Koekhappen en Spijkerpoep
- "Take off your shoes, please"...?
- Is "saudade" really untranslatable?
- About how parents discipline their kids across cultures
- Mothertongue, first language, native language or dominant language?
- How many languages can a child learn?
- What the British say... and what they mean...
24th of the Top 40 Netherlands Blogs and Websites
copyright notice and disclaimer
© ULR and expatsincebirth 2012-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ute Limacher-Riebold and expatsincebirth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. The owner of this blog is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- 434,537 hits