Here is an overview of some of my posts on other blogs:
- I wrote about Swiss punctuality on nomadparents.com
- On europeanmama I wrote a post to a newly mum.
- On djiboutijones I published a post in a series called “Painting pictures” about the meaning of saudade (port.).
- On Your expat child I wrote an article about internet safety for kids and you’ll find also an interview with me on this site.
- I’ve published a post about Swiss German Helvetisms on The Piripirilexicon.
- My post about Bilingual siblings language preferences was republished on Expatica.com
- I wrote two blog posts for the TEDx Talk Delft here and here.
- On Multicultural Kid Blogs I wrote a post about the European Day of Languages “Celebrating linguistic diversity“.
- Some of my posts are published on EXPATICA.
- Im writing for my blog on AngloINFO “Expat Living in The Hague“. My intent is to give interesting and useful insights into the life and traditions of The Hague for international families moving to, or newly arrived to the ‘City of Peace and Justice’. – Some of my posts on AngloINFO are inspired by posts written in my blog expatsincebirth (and vice versa).
- I regularly write for the site What-About-My-Pencilskirt?, a German site for Expats: Butter bei the fishes: Wie schwierig ist Englisch für Deutsche Expats?, Expat-Life – die große Chance Krisen meistern zu lernen (Resilienz) …
I regularly wrote for the site Passionate Parenting: How to survive the long summer holidays with children, How to say goodbye…, Cultural outings for the family in The Hague area, Summer in the City of The Hague 2014
- FIGT: FIGT from a European Perspective
- Saudade: The Love that Remains, the Joy of Grief by Ute Limacher-Riebold in Among Worlds December 2015
- I wrote two chapters in the Anthology Dutched Up! Rocking the Clogs Expat Style.
Some reviews I wrote for other sites:
If you would like me to write a post on your blog or for your site, please don’t hesitate to contact me.