I would like to thank Germerican Denglish for nominating me for the blogger-to-blogger Sunshine Award!
It is an award for writing positive and inspiring articles and for bringing some “sunshine into the lives of others”: I very humbly accept.
In his blog Germerican Denglish writes interesting, funny and entertaining posts about his multinational and multilingual experiences.
These are the rules of the Sunshine Award:
-Link back to the person who nominated you
-Post the award image to your page
-Tell seven facts about yourself
– Nominate 5-10 other blogs and let them know they are nominated
And here are 7 facts about myself:
1. I’m not very patient…
2. I cook when I’m stressed: it calms me down.
3. If I can’t write for a day, I don’t feel comfortable.
4. I’m a workoholic and always had more than one job at a time.
5. I love animals: if I could, I would have a farm. But as I love to travel and don’t like to wake up at 5 o’clock every morning, this is never going to happen…
6. I don’t watch TV but like to watch good films.
7. I have a strong sense of justice (sometimes too strong).
And these are the blogs I nominate for the Sunshine Award (in no particular order):