My blog has just been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award!
I feel very honoured and am thrilled that the beautiful blogger Tatu, from Wonderland by Tatu, nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award!
I would like to thank Tatu, who writes a brilliant blog about motherhood and everyday life, with inspiring posts about parenting, crafting, passionately cooking, music and much more.
Please visit her blog http://wonderlandbytatu.wordpress.com/ and be amazed at her inspiring writing!
Beautiful Blogger Award Rules:
The idea behind the Beautiful Blogger Award is to recognize some of the bloggers we follow for their hard work and inspiration.
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
7 things about myself
1. I am a freelance language teacher, researcher and former lecturer with a PhD in French Medieval Literature and mom of three. In my blog I write about living as an expat, multilingualism, raising multilingual children in a multicultural context, twins and parenting.
2. I am an expat-since-birth and proud to be ‘citizen of Europe’.
3. I like to play volleyball and badmington and love to dance Salsa, Merengue, Walz, Chachacha, Rumba, Lindy Hopp and Boogie Woogie.
4. If love animals in general, but most of all dogs, horses and monkeys (esp. chimpanzees).
5. I have a passion for food and love to bake, cook in a healthy way.
6. Writing for me is cathartic: I write posts for my blog but also scientific articles, short stories and poems.
7. I was born in Switzerland, grew up in Italy, studied and worked for several years in Switzerland, spent a few years in Italy for work and then moved to the Netherlands.
It is my pleasure to nominate 7 other bloggers for this award. Please go visit their blogs, I’m sure that you will like them as much as I do!
My nominees for Beautiful Blogger Award are :
http://helpstayathomemum.wordpress.com/mum: The South African Tessa is a mum of two, living in the UK. She blogs for former career women who became stay-at-home-mums and writes very inspiring posts about family life, parenting and much more.
http://insanityofmotherhood.com/: Nate is a „in the middle of midlife something“ wife, nanny, counselor, educator and a mom of three boys and much more. In her blog she writes very refreshing and inspiring posts about blogging, conversations with her boys, ‘midlife something’, parenting, couplehood etc.
http://kathyschronicles.com/: Kathy is a busy mom of four, living on the prairie in Minnesota. She shares her adventures and reflections of her daily country life and motherhood „with a dash of humor“.
http://marriedwithtwins.org/ : Maya is a wonderful mum of twin girls who shares her journey of life and the lessons she learned. She writes about parenting, twins, relationships, productivity and much more.
http://raisingtcks.com/ is MaDonna’s blog about raising TCK children, parenting, health, education, traveling and much more.
http://www.europeanmama.eu/ Olga is a Polish mother of two (almost three) living in the Netherlands with her German husband and writes about parenting, multilingualism, her daily life and much more.
http://lovinglanguage.wordpress.com/: I share the passion, the love for languages with the author of this blog and get a lot of inspiration from his very professional posts.
I would have liked to nominate more… The decision wasn’t easy and if I could, I would add 7, or 14?…
Thank you again Tatu, you made my day! 😉
Oh wow, thanks! I am so honored!
You’re welcome Olga, you deserve it!
You are most welcome!
Congratulations, Ute! You deserve this award. What you do on your blog really is beautiful! 🙂
Now I’m speechless, Anka!… 🙂