A few days ago I published a post about „5 Things to say to a twin mum“ and was amazed on how many feedbacks I received. I would like to thank all those who took the time to read the post and to leave a reply.
I also did invite to publish posts about „what to say“ instead of „what not to say“ and Olga did already write a brilliant post about what to say to parents of bilingual children here.
I did a quick research on the net about posts on „what to say“ about different topics and found it very interesting that most of the times, the authors of these posts did write them in addition to former „what not to say“-posts they published. Here is a first list:
Do you have any suggestions about topics you would like to read a „What to say“ or „Things to say“ post about?
- HealthyChildren.org Offers Free Excerpt of New Autism Book (prweb.com)
- Not Quite Everything Parents Need to Know About Autism Spectrum Disorders (lizditz.typepad.com)
- Autism on the Rise and a Young Mother’s Struggle (newamericamedia.org)
- Depression & Autism Parenting (squidalicious.com)
- How to live with someone who suffers from depression (nonaknowsbest.wordpress.com)