Thank you very much to germericandenglish for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award!
I’m really glad that you like my blog and think it’s worth receiving this award!
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
And these are my nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award (in no particular order):
I hope you will find these blogs as inspiring as I do.
And these are the 7 things about myself:
1. Lately I decided to work less and spend more time with my children and family.
2. I love to cook and bake with my children.
3. I would like to know more about homeschooling in Europe (where it’s legal, where not etc.)
4. As I’m a multitasking person, I need to become more mindful…
5. In the past few months I’ve lost a family member and three dear friends. I think this had a major impact on me.
6. I’m much less restless than a year ago.
7. I still have my raven who comes to visit me every day.
Thanks to germericandenglish and to all my followers and anybody else who takes the time to read my blog!